Watch: viewtopic.php f=3&t=789

“Why, among other things, did I put my knuckles in his neck—deliberately to hurt him?” She tried to sound the humorous note. “Lucy, where is your callous? All violinists have calluses on their necks and hands from playing. ‘Yes, only that this consolation he had found before he married my mother. For that my father so stupide was in love with this Suzanne Valade, is it not?’ ‘Well, miss,’ temporised Mrs Ibstock, ‘we didn’t rightly know that then. A few minutes later she left the house on foot, and taking a hansom at the corner of the Square, drove to Anna’s flat. Look at it, I say.

Video ID: TW96aWxsYS81LjAgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbzsgY29tcGF0aWJsZTsgQ2xhdWRlQm90LzEuMDsgK2NsYXVkZWJvdEBhbnRocm9waWMuY29tKSAtIDMuMTQxLjQ2LjE5MCAtIDEwLTA2LTIwMjQgMDY6Mjc6MzYgLSA4MDAzMzU3NDM=

This video was uploaded to sivasspor.biz on 05-06-2024 07:01:10

Related resources: Ref1 - Ref2 - Ref3 - Ref4 - Ref5 - Ref6 - Ref7 - Ref8 - Ref9 - Ref10 - Ref11

Origin resources: Resource Map: 1 - Resource Map: 2 - Resource Map: 3 - Resource Map: 4 - Resource Map: 5 - Resource Map: 6 - Resource Map: 7 - Resource Map: 8